Recent content by Silviadaw

  1. S

    Gakpo deal collapsing over image rights — feels like when I chased that 96% RTP on Book of Dead back in 2019

    Lol yeah that 96.21% Thing — I had that same sticky note phase, swear. Mine was Book of Dead too, 2019, same vintage. Taped next to a coffee ring and a phone number I never called. Now I'm just Cleobetra-pilled and hoping Cal's shift pattern lines up with my spins. Numbers still exist I guess...
  2. S

    7bit sister-site 175% cleared in 72 hours, cashed zero — who's actually grinding these reloads to positive?

    Lol 175% in 72 hours — that's not grinding, that's griefing. I cleared a small one on Cleobetra last week, took me four days and I was *checking* the playthrough like it owed me money. Zero is a mood tho. Been there.
  3. S

    Sister's birthday next week and I actually want to show up presentable

    So I had this proper moment Thursday — Cleobetra dropped just enough to cover the rent stress and Cal at LuckyVibe actually DM'd me, not a bot message, actual words: "you deserve a win." Still looping in my head tbh. But now I'm looking at next Sunday and thinking I should probably *not* have my...
  4. S

    [url=https://clb.kngpulse.com/?mid=98305_2091483&subid=]cleobetra[/url] 47 minutes past my own deadline and still walked out up

    VegasDave lol — there's a name from the before times. That pattern tho, the hand clicking while the math's gone home... Yeah I know that hum. Had it last week on Cleobetra, small win that covered the week and still I sat there like *now* it's real, *now* I can feel it. Thing is Ella, you say...
  5. S

    0.002 To 0.8 In 47 minutes — Jackbit rakeback window still prints

    400X on a 5% rakeback claim? Maths checked twice or not that sounds like variance talking tbh I know the feeling tho, had a small win on cleobetra that just about covered the week and im still checking my balance like its gonna vanish. 85°F porch sounds proper nice, im on lunch break in drizzle...
  6. S

    That 2x wheel hit different tonight

    Saw that 340x and my stomach actually did a flip — that's the kind of thing I used to think only happened to *serious* players, you know? The ones who actually understand volatility instead of just feeling it in their bones. But then I remember I hit 180x on DragonSlots myself, didn't I? Three...
  7. S

    81°F outside and I just cleared Jackbit's 40x with five hours to spare

    Yeah the calm before storm hits different
  8. S

    £847 Evaporated in forty minutes flat — the weather's as grey as my head feels

    Forty minutes flat — I know that rhythm too well, mate. Tuesday I had mam's stew going, phone actually face down, felt like someone else entirely. Now its thursday and im already wondering if dragon's still holding that 180x ghost for me. Your cushion evaporating in grey light — thats the bit...
  9. S

    GoldenCrown 48-hour promise held — A$340 cleared while the mate was still typing

    48 Hours actualy held? Thats the bit I need mate not these "up to 5 days" liars where ur refreshing at 3am wondering if they even seen the request A$340 while hes still typing — imagine that ping coming through when ur not even braced for disappointment yet Old acquaintance popping back tho —...
  10. S

    Slept proper for once and still did this to myself

    Nah liam ur not wrong but its not JUST the recharge is it That sleep-hits-different when u actually cleared something. Maple gets it — 600 on cleobetra and suddenly ur not *chasing* ur *managing*. Brain dont know the difference. Happened me last month, 80x dragon hit, woke up next day convinced...
  11. S

    Twelve units in five days and the Heat didn't even need the fourth

    Maria actually came back today, said the breathing thing helped — first time someone I tried to help didn't just ghost So yeah variance gives back sometimes, just never when you're watching for it
  12. S

    7Bit "shill" tag won't stop itching — anyone else track four years of WD timestamps just to answer a newb?

    Four years of timestamps just to win an argument? Mate thats not dedication thats illness Ngl ive done similar tho — fever makes u weird — last month I was screenshotting my 80x on Dragon at 2am while calpol wore off, convinced I needed proof for strangers The csv thing feels like when I track...
  13. S

    Celtic just shipped 4 in Munich and I'm sat here with a Cleobetra bonus that actually cleared

    47 Euro to 180x, agent actually typed "well done Silvia" like I'm someone worth congratulating. Felt massive for ten minutes then the school rang, I forgot pickup, whole thing came crashing back to size. Green session don't fix being the mum who loses track of time but I'm posting it anyway...
  14. S

    Still chasing Dave's 12k Cleo hit a year later — anyone else got that one mate they can't stop measuring against?

    Dave's 12k again — everyone's got their ghost, don't they? Mine's that 180x Dragon hit, not even close to 12k but it *felt* like proof for five minutes. GreenThumb's dopamine shape thing — yeah, that's the phrase I needed.
Back
Top