Should I Use a Paybyphone Payment System in Online Casinos?
If you are considering making payments at an online casino using PaybyPhone payment option, it is advisable to first learn its benefits and disadvantages.
- Enables players to make fast casino deposits as the transactions are instantly processed
- Players can get a deposit bonus when they make a mobile deposit
- Best payment option for players who want to limit their gambling expenses as the deposit limits are low
- Secure payment option that does not require you to enter bank account or card details
- The pay by phone bill payment option is not available in most casino sites.
- It is not ideal for handling large deposits as it has low deposit limits
- Phone bill pay method cannot be used to make casino withdrawals.
What Are the Fees When Using Paybyphone as a Payment Method?
Paying by phone bill does not come with any fees in most phone casino sites. However, you should also confirm with the mobile service provider about any fees that they may impose on your deposits.
You should also be aware that you may be required to have a minimum credit balance amount to be able to use the service.
Can I Receive Casino Bonuses With Paybyphone?
You can receive casino bonuses at paybyphone casinos. However, the welcome bonus that requires a deposit might not be high since you are limited to the amount you deposit.
Your bonus credit might not be as much as if you had made the deposit using a deposit method that allows for large deposits.
For instance, some casinos require you to make a minimum initial deposit of £20 or more, which would be impossible if your payment service provider limits the maximum deposit to £10 per transaction.
How to Get and Use PayByPhone
To use Paybyphone bill services, you need to have subscribed to a mobile carrier from where you can use the appropriate phone bill option to make a casino deposit. For instance, if you are on the prepaid plan, you can use the loaded mobile phone credit balance to pay via your mobile phone.
If you are on the pay as you go plan, you can also play and keep within the set deposit limit at your pay by mobile phone casino.
To use the pay by mobile phone bill option when on a postpaid plan, you would need to pay back the spent amounts when settling the next phone bill at the end of the month.
How to Make a Deposit With PayByPhone in a UK Casino?
You need to deposit funds to play with real money to earn cash rewards at your UK mobile casino sites. You can make a deposit using various pay by phone bill options such as Boku, Payforit or pay via phone bill options.
To make a deposit, you need to first confirm that the Phone casino in UK supports your payment option. The casino deposits can be made using the following few steps:
- Log into your phone bill casino or Boku casino
- Head to the cashier and choose the Payforit or Boku deposit icon
- Choose the phone bill deposit amount
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Receive the confirmation code text message
- Enter the confirmation code at the casino
- If the pay by phone deposit is approved and successful, you get a confirmation message.
You can then start playing pay by phone slots and other casino games on your Pay by phone casino.
What Is the Maximum Amount I Can Deposit With PayByPhone?
Despite Pay by Phone being a convenient payment method for most players, it has its demerits. The maximum mobile casino deposit using pay by phone bill options is usually low as it is limited to a maximum of £30 per day or £10 for every transaction.
The pay by mobile option would therefore not be ideal for high rollers or players who like making large deposits.
Can I Withdraw From Online Casinos Using PayByPhone?
Most pay by mobile casino options require you to make deposits using the credit balance or by phone bill. It is not possible to withdraw back to your phone credit or phone bill.
You can therefore not use the pay by phone bill option for making withdrawals from your casino UK account. The pay by mobile withdrawals could only be possible through Apple Pay if it is offered as a payment option at your Pay by mobile casino.
To make withdrawals, the phone bill casinos provide you with alternative withdrawal options such as through bank transfers or e-wallets. This is after you have verified the alternative payment option.