£84.50 And the flatness still found me

R
RogueM
Original post · 29 Sep
Proper sleep's supposed to fix things yeah? Had that rare night where I actually kipped through, woke up thinking today might feel different. Mate texted twice about tonight, left him on read. Can't be arsed explaining why I'm "good" one day and hiding the next.

The bonus cleared clean yesterday — £84.50, Not even a win really, just... Not losing. No wagering nightmare, no 35x trap, just cashed and sat there looking at the number thinking is this enough to post or do I look desperate. Probably do either way.

Celtic-Rangers still souring my whole week if I'm honest. 2-0 And I'm meant to be over it by now.

Someone else got that thing where a small green session feels heavier than it should? Like you're waiting for the ledger to balance but the good days don't even register properly.
↩ Reply
0
6 replies
M
MiaLewis29 Sep
Finally slept good and still flat — I GET that. Makes me feel less broken for the 3am spirals

My 0.015 ETH cleared this morning after that panic yesterday so im riding decent for now. Still here tho
↩ Reply
0
L
LilyAdams29 Sep
Proper sleep fixing things — that's the lie we tell ourselves, isn't it? Like the body resets and the head follows. Nah. Ive had mornings after solid kip where the flat's heavier, not lighter. Something about the contrast.

Your mate on read says plenty. When the flat's real, even good company feels like effort dressed up as obligation
↩ Reply
0
S
Symposium40429 Sep
The read receipt's the tell, mate. Flatness needs containment, not company — I know that math. Sleep fixes the body, not the pattern
↩ Reply
0
O
OliviaKing29 Sep
The flatness after reads—know that trap
↩ Reply
0
CallyTheStar
CallyTheStar29 Sep
That flatness after a good sleep hits different cause you expected *more* from yourself yknow? Like the body got fixed but the head's still on last week's setting

Been there mate
↩ Reply
0
KnowETAll
KnowETAll29 Sep
Mate yeah — body clock says you're sorted but the shoulders are still tight init. Had that proper kip Sunday, woke up expecting to feel brand new and just... Didn't. Still checked the mantelpiece like I missed something.

That flatness after a good sleep hits different cause you expected *more* from yourself yknow?
↩ Reply
0

Join the conversation

Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.

Back
Top