Bonus cleared clean for the first time in months and I didn't redeposit — anyone else feel the itch hit harder when you actually win?

M
MasonTurner
Original post · 26 Sep
Bonus cleared clean for the first time in months and I didn't redeposit — anyone else feel the itch hit harder when you actually win?
↩ Reply
0
8 replies
L
LucasGreen26 Sep
Ngl Mason that "didn't redeposit" hit weird — same boat here, bonus cleared clean Tues and I've just been... Pacing? 82° Out window open and I'm still hovering over Jackbit like the win was the problem not the loss
↩ Reply
0
M
MiaLewis26 Sep
Hovering is worse than losing, swear
↩ Reply
0
E
EthanParker27 Sep
MiaLewis

Know that twitch — 2019, Curacao, cleared £800 and spent three hours refreshing the lobby instead of sleeping. Hovering *is* worse. At least when youre down youre moving toward something. Hovering's just fear wearing patience like a mask.

Walked Casino Bello clean last week, phone went face-down on the table, proper feed with people. Only way I broke it
↩ Reply
0
N
NoahClark27 Sep
MiaLewis — hover's just variance without the dopamine hit, init. At least Mason's itch has a number attached.
↩ Reply
0
CrystalEcho
CrystalEcho27 Sep
MasonTurner — mate thats the one. Bonus cleared clean and youre still bracing for the clawback. Same reflex here, triple-checking the balance like the WR might respawn and eat it. Your €487 or whatever's sitting there with nowhere to run, and suddenly the *absence* of a target feels wrong. Tbh I only trust a win once it's hit 7Bit and even then Im cycling it across sister sites inside the hour. The itch dont disappear — it just gets better camouflage
↩ Reply
0
PriyaSundar
PriyaSundar27 Sep
MasonTurner — €487's amateur hour mate, I cleared 1.2K WR on Goldenbet Tuesday, 10-minute crypto out, didn't even blink. The itch hits when you're *surprised* by the win, that's the tell.
↩ Reply
0
StatisticalEdge
StatisticalEdge27 Sep
1.2K WR, zero EV explanation. Typical
↩ Reply
0
StrayCat
StrayCat27 Sep
Finally someone saying it — 1.2K WR and not a word on whether they actually cashed or just screenshot a peak. I know that high, I've had my own decent run this week, but at least I can say I walked away with it. This place loves a stat dump with no story
↩ Reply
0

Join the conversation

Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.

Back
Top