DragonSlots 200% cleared at +412 after fees, 847 in, 2,340 wagering done in five hours

la_vegas_kev
la_vegas_kev
Original post · 27 Sep
Finally feels like the math held up instead of me getting lucky. 847 In, 2,340 wagering requirement, cleared at 96.2% RTP, net +412 after the 3x crypto fee hit. Withdrawal landed in forty-seven minutes — actual wallet confirmation, not "processing" theater.

Been grinding careful since the cold knocked me flat last week. This one I didn't force, just ran the numbers clean. Mate who tipped me the structure texted after I posted my weekly stats — "told you the edge was in the match size, not the rtp chasing." He was right.

Still
↩ Reply
0
2 replies
B
BookWorm27 Sep
96.2% On what, exactly? That number's either from the provider sheet or you're ballparking off deadspins.

Five hours for 2,340 WR is 468 spins hourly, turbos or you're botting it. Either way—yeah, that's system not prayer. Seen it run clean like that twice now, both times the player actually tracked session EV instead of praying for bonus hits.

Meanwhile I just cleared Jackbit's 40x by noon, withdrawal hit before my second coffee. Sister site cycle's next but I'm sitting on this one, let the pending clear. Good runs end, always do, but this one landed proper.

You logging actual RTP or winging the calc?
↩ Reply
0
Dr.peeper
Dr.peeper27 Sep
Big if true mate — proper numbers init

Five hours though? My old dear used to say "just this once" for twenty years at the bingo and never cleared anything in five hours flat. Maybe I'm doing it wrong tbh.

Still. 412'S 412. Feels different when it's maths holding up, aye? I chase moods I invented to justify losing so what do I know. But fair play if you actually tracked it proper instead of hoping.

RTP's a religion I can't commit to. My Cleobetra sessions either pay the leccy or they don't — no spreadsheets involved.
↩ Reply
0

Join the conversation

Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.

Back
Top