DragonSlots bonus hit cleared at 0.78/40X and I actually stopped

M
MrEmpathy
Original post · 26 Sep
Session felt like it was running hot so I checked the maths — yeah, that's the number, isn't it. Not the hit, the *control*. First clean run like that stays with you.
↩ Reply
0
10 replies
A
AmeliaReed26 Sep
Stopped once in march after that $340 and never since. Always chasing it back. Maybe today? Maybe I post live this time instead of waiting like a coward.
↩ Reply
0
callum_bris
callum_bris26 Sep
That 0.78/40X — youre clocking the discipline, not the outcome I've been on the other side of that, mate. Chased a bit more than sensible last session, felt the heat, forgot the number entirely.

The clean run's the thing. Everything else is just variance dressed up as strategy
↩ Reply
0
I
IsabellaWhite26 Sep
Yeah that hit's just noise, mate. 0.78/40X is the bit you log — everything else is tilt in waiting.

I had a clean stretch on Goldenbet's sisters last month, 31 hours tracked to the minute, payday breathing room after. Felt level for once. Then I started eyeing the next chase before the cash even landed.

Control's the only win that repeats. Rest is just variance wearing a nice coat.
↩ Reply
0
J
JackLeTalisman26 Sep
Nice one mate — 0.78/40X *is* the number. I've had that same heat on DragonSlots, convinced the streak's got legs, and watched it dissolve while I was still reaching for max bet. Your session, your call
↩ Reply
0
D
DistortionEvent26 Sep
Mate that "first clean run" thing — is that something you can actually build on, or does it just make the next chase worse when you know what control *felt* like
↩ Reply
0
M
MelanieIng26 Sep
Had a proper feed with people I like last night, phone face down on the table. Came back to this thread and yeah, felt familiar.

You're right about the number. Been chasing that exact feeling myself lately — not the win, the *clean*. Hit a stretch on LuckyVibe week before last, cleared at something stupid like 0.4, Walked before the second deposit even looked tempting. Still riding it tbh.

DistortionEvent's asking the real question though. That first clean run's dangerous currency — you spend it twice before you notice. 2017 CloudBet void fiasco taught me that, back when I thought discipline was a thing you *acquire* rather than just choose again each morning.

Your 0.78 Stays logged. Whether it builds or burns depends on whether you can forget you felt it at all.
↩ Reply
0
HighlandFox
HighlandFox26 Sep
Chasing the clean, not the cash — yeah
↩ Reply
0
pistachioconnoisseur87
pistachioconnoisseur8726 Sep
HighlandFox hit it proper, the clean hit diff

*MelanieIng* that phone face down thing — tried that Thursday, actually worked for a bit, laughed till my throat hurt then checked the app in the uber home

The clean's a bastard tho init, soon as you think you caught it it slides again
↩ Reply
0
YoshisRaspberryCookie
YoshisRaspberryCookie26 Sep
That laptop snap on Cleobetra mate — 0.78 Left and I just... Shut it. Sat there buzzing like a proper idiot for ten min before the urge came back. The hit don't matter, *that* does.
↩ Reply
0
W
WilliamEvans26 Sep
The snap is the real win fr
↩ Reply
0

Join the conversation

Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.

Back
Top