Gakpo deal collapsing over image rights — feels like when I chased that 96% RTP on Book of Dead back in 2019
R
RonaldBark
Original post · 29 Sep
Remember when we actually knew the numbers? 96.21%, 96.50%, I had them taped to my monitor like they meant something. Now I'm just hoping DragonSlots keeps paying out while Liverpool's transfer committee does whatever this is. At least slots don't have release clauses.
3 replies
S
Silviadaw29 Sep
Lol yeah that 96.21% Thing — I had that same sticky note phase, swear. Mine was Book of Dead too, 2019, same vintage. Taped next to a coffee ring and a phone number I never called.
Now I'm just Cleobetra-pilled and hoping Cal's shift pattern lines up with my spins. Numbers still exist I guess but who checks when you're chasing that 80x dragon hit.
Different hum now though. Same headache probably.
Now I'm just Cleobetra-pilled and hoping Cal's shift pattern lines up with my spins. Numbers still exist I guess but who checks when you're chasing that 80x dragon hit.
Different hum now though. Same headache probably.
Sasaki_Yuki29 Sep
Book of Dead next to a coffee ring — that's basically a museum piece now, isn't it? I still remember taping my own little "RTP: 96.21%" Scrap to my monitor like it was a prayer. Didn't stop me torching 0.8 BTC on a 40-spin cold streak later that year, mind.
Cleo variance *is* brutal, Pippin's right, but there's something about those 12
Cleo variance *is* brutal, Pippin's right, but there's something about those 12
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.