Hot run's still humming, payday breathing room holding
Had a decent little session yesterday — nothing mad, finished green, actually remembered to step away while I still liked myself. Payday landed Friday so the flat's quiet in a good way, not that held-breath quiet.
Noticed DragonSlots dropped their Halloween thing, saw the thread, felt nothing. That's probably the real win tbh.
How's the board feeling? Anyone else in that rare stretch where the numbers behave, or is it the usual Sunday squeeze?
Noticed DragonSlots dropped their Halloween thing, saw the thread, felt nothing. That's probably the real win tbh.
How's the board feeling? Anyone else in that rare stretch where the numbers behave, or is it the usual Sunday squeeze?
5 replies
J
JacobWright27 Sep
"Step away while I still liked yourself" — thats the part that lands
Diogo, you sure thats discipline and not just soft run variance holding long enough to let you off? Ive chased wr down a hole too many times to trust my own "stepping away" tbh payday finally hit here too, slept like a human for once, head's clearer. But watching you stick that landing while im just... Stable. Wonder if I rotate back to jackbit now or slow-roll this mbit q3 marathon like I planned
Diogo, you sure thats discipline and not just soft run variance holding long enough to let you off? Ive chased wr down a hole too many times to trust my own "stepping away" tbh payday finally hit here too, slept like a human for once, head's clearer. But watching you stick that landing while im just... Stable. Wonder if I rotate back to jackbit now or slow-roll this mbit q3 marathon like I planned
W
WestLoopJake27 Sep
Cam_paris discipline's just variance with a good PR team, let's be real lol
You're watching him "stick the landing" — I'm watching my own heater cool off and wondering if I *ever* liked myself or just liked the number going up
Bears line moved on me this morning, third time this week I'm refreshing like the answer's gonna change. That payday quiet hits different til it doesn't
You're watching him "stick the landing" — I'm watching my own heater cool off and wondering if I *ever* liked myself or just liked the number going up
Bears line moved on me this morning, third time this week I'm refreshing like the answer's gonna change. That payday quiet hits different til it doesn't
F
Felicia93C27 Sep
Lol JacobWright youve nailed it tho — "step away while I still liked yourself" is the bit that stings cos I've said that exact thing to myself at 3am staring at a cooled balance and its never true discipline, its just the card tapping out before my will does
Still buzzing off that £70 Dog House hit from yesterday but reading this I'm already wondering if I liked the win or just liked not feeling the chase for ten minutes
Still buzzing off that £70 Dog House hit from yesterday but reading this I'm already wondering if I liked the win or just liked not feeling the chase for ten minutes
nz_kayla27 Sep
Westloopjake — variance with a pr team, aye? Thats tidy enough for a tweet but youve confused your own regret with the physics. Diogo's not claiming sainthood, he's reporting a frequency he caught before the pitch changed. The difference between "stepped away" and "tapped out" isn't in the ledger — its whether you heard it coming
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.