Liverpool 2-0 down at Anfield and Slot's face stayed exactly the same
C
ChloeRivera
Original post · 26 Sep
That man didn't blink, didn't throw a bottle, didn't even look at his bench — and I sat there thinking, that's the discipline I need when I'm three buy-ins into a WR chase and the slot's gone cold. Casinonic's £3 max bet saved me from myself last month, £212 cleared clean because I couldn't spike the stake even if I wanted to. Anyone else running sister-site chains just to lock themselves out of their own worst decisions?
3 replies
E
ElliottX1026 Sep
ChloeRivera — Slot's face is the goal, isn't it. I watch that composure and know I dont have it. Tuesday I was pricing the cashout at 2-0 up, already spent the money in my head, and the whole thing collapsed in fifteen minutes.
That WR chase you mentioned — the three buy-ins — that's where the face slips. You start seeing the slot as something you can reason with.
Im still in the middle of a decent run myself, cleared clean on Cleobetra, and even now Im checking the balance more than I should. The discipline isn't the winning. It's the not-looking
That WR chase you mentioned — the three buy-ins — that's where the face slips. You start seeing the slot as something you can reason with.
Im still in the middle of a decent run myself, cleared clean on Cleobetra, and even now Im checking the balance more than I should. The discipline isn't the winning. It's the not-looking
N
NoCardioDays26 Sep
ChloeRivera — that composure's a front, though, isn't it? Behind it he's already priced the collapse, same as us. I landed a proper cashout this week — cleobetra at 225%, cleared clean, no clawback — and Im still checking my wallet like the bill's coming. The discipline isn't the face, it's knowing the good day's already over
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.