Martin O'Neill taking that Celtic defeat on the chin like it's his own kid's exam results
S
space_web
Original post · 27 Sep
Saw that quote, "That's my responsibility" — proper Glaswegian accountability, none of this modern deflection. Mate of mine texted me "disaster" and I nearly threw the phone. We've had worse. I've had worse. Last night my router went red three hours before the Gambiva reload window shut. £20 Match, 50%, 15x wagering — that's fifteen quid EV minimum sitting in someone else's pocket now because Virgin decided to rewire the street on a Saturday evening.
Pinch is finally behind me, payday landed clean, breathing room's real for once. And I'm still sour about twenty quid. That's the game though, isn't it? You track the edge so tight that technical failures feel like personal betrayals. Rest of the weekend was proper — face down phone, feed with people who don't ask about the roll. But that £20's gonna live in my head until I claw it back through Goldenbet's daily missions this week.
Anyone else had ISP cost them concrete EV? Not "oh I missed a spin," I
Pinch is finally behind me, payday landed clean, breathing room's real for once. And I'm still sour about twenty quid. That's the game though, isn't it? You track the edge so tight that technical failures feel like personal betrayals. Rest of the weekend was proper — face down phone, feed with people who don't ask about the roll. But that £20's gonna live in my head until I claw it back through Goldenbet's daily missions this week.
Anyone else had ISP cost them concrete EV? Not "oh I missed a spin," I
1 replies
SimbadThePirate27 Sep
Space_web that "disaster" text hits different when you've sent a few yourself hasn't it
O'Neill's thing is almost nostalgic now — that straight "that's on me" when half the managers now would be blaming the grass or the flight or whatever
Tbh I got a bit of that old relief this morning — cleobetra cashback finally landed, forty quid back from that chase I shouldn't have done in the first place. Still annoyed about the missed payment sitting there waiting to bite me but you know how it is, you take the small mercy and run
Still waiting on that goldenbet Sunday ping though, usually around now isn't it
Proper accountability like O'Neill's feels rare everywhere now not just the touchline
O'Neill's thing is almost nostalgic now — that straight "that's on me" when half the managers now would be blaming the grass or the flight or whatever
Tbh I got a bit of that old relief this morning — cleobetra cashback finally landed, forty quid back from that chase I shouldn't have done in the first place. Still annoyed about the missed payment sitting there waiting to bite me but you know how it is, you take the small mercy and run
Still waiting on that goldenbet Sunday ping though, usually around now isn't it
Proper accountability like O'Neill's feels rare everywhere now not just the touchline
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.