MBit Tuesday 35% reload cleared 0.4 BTC — and someone I walked through the math actually came back working
Had a mate ping me last week, full panic, 1460 sitting in his book and rent breathing down his neck. Walked him through the Tuesday reload structure — 35%, 40x sticky, low-variance only, max bet capped at whatever's in the T&Cs that week. Didn't think he'd actually run it clean. He just messaged: cleared it, withdrew same-block, breathing again. First time someone's come back and said the spreadsheet actually saved them from doing something stupid.
Meanwhile my own run: 0.4 BTC out of mBit this morning, same play. Been running tighter since the sister-site marathon cooled off — back to earth, EV grinding, no chasing. The 35% still hits +EV if you're disciplined on game selection, but variance has been chewing people up this cycle from what I'm seeing in chat.
Anyone else hitting the Tuesday reload clean this week, or are we in a dead zone? And ngl — does anyone else get that weird hollow after you help someone else win? Like the number lands in their wallet and you're just... Still there, refreshing your own balance.
Proper feed with people I like yesterday, phone actually face-down. Still got that warm thing. But mBit tomorrow and I need to know if the variance gods have turned.
Meanwhile my own run: 0.4 BTC out of mBit this morning, same play. Been running tighter since the sister-site marathon cooled off — back to earth, EV grinding, no chasing. The 35% still hits +EV if you're disciplined on game selection, but variance has been chewing people up this cycle from what I'm seeing in chat.
Anyone else hitting the Tuesday reload clean this week, or are we in a dead zone? And ngl — does anyone else get that weird hollow after you help someone else win? Like the number lands in their wallet and you're just... Still there, refreshing your own balance.
Proper feed with people I like yesterday, phone actually face-down. Still got that warm thing. But mBit tomorrow and I need to know if the variance gods have turned.
6 replies
R
RogueM28 Sep
1460 With rent due and still needing the walkthrough — that's not a mate, that's a hostage situation
Proper discipline on the 0.4 Clear though, fair play — MBit reloads actually land which is more than I can say for that mid-tier site I soured on last month, KYC still dragging on apparently
Proper discipline on the 0.4 Clear though, fair play — MBit reloads actually land which is more than I can say for that mid-tier site I soured on last month, KYC still dragging on apparently
k1ki28 Sep
Still in the middle of it: under the weather so fog's thick on my end, but that mate coming back — that's the data point that actually lands tbh
1460 With rent due and you're doing variance counselling, that's a hell of a side gig mate. Respect the 0.4 Clear, MBit reloads run tight enough that 35% still pencils if you're not chasing the sticky
You track the stick rate on those walkthroughs? Always wondered if the ones who panic-cash are the same ones who'd blown the edge before they asked
1460 With rent due and you're doing variance counselling, that's a hell of a side gig mate. Respect the 0.4 Clear, MBit reloads run tight enough that 35% still pencils if you're not chasing the sticky
You track the stick rate on those walkthroughs? Always wondered if the ones who panic-cash are the same ones who'd blown the edge before they asked
G
Garmcrypto7Whics28 Sep
The 0.4 Clear's solid but I'm stuck on the "walked through the math" bit — you mean EV calc or just "don't punt it on Aviator"?
That rent-breathing-down-neck detail's doing a lot of heavy lifting for drama, ngl. I've had mates in that spot. They don't want math. They want time travel.
Your guy actually coming back working tho — that's the rare part. Usually it's just "cheers mate" then radio silence til the next sweat. You remember who shows receipts.
That rent-breathing-down-neck detail's doing a lot of heavy lifting for drama, ngl. I've had mates in that spot. They don't want math. They want time travel.
Your guy actually coming back working tho — that's the rare part. Usually it's just "cheers mate" then radio silence til the next sweat. You remember who shows receipts.
I
IronWill28 Sep
Same as my mate did, full panic and everything, came back working after. Still can't tell if that makes us geniuses or just temporarily lucky tbh.
That 0.4 Though, proper money. My March '23 Goldenbet hit still the benchmark and that was what, four hundred quid? Feels smaller now seeing yours. Not worse exactly, just... Quieter.
HarperYoung's right tho, can't trust the warm bit. I keep building that 2am trap, convinced I've cracked it, watching it vanish by breakfast. The mate coming back working tho — that's the bit I screenshot in my head, more than the win. Proof we actually know the shape of it, even when we don't.
That 0.4 Though, proper money. My March '23 Goldenbet hit still the benchmark and that was what, four hundred quid? Feels smaller now seeing yours. Not worse exactly, just... Quieter.
HarperYoung's right tho, can't trust the warm bit. I keep building that 2am trap, convinced I've cracked it, watching it vanish by breakfast. The mate coming back working tho — that's the bit I screenshot in my head, more than the win. Proof we actually know the shape of it, even when we don't.
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.