Monday payday 800 still sitting there and I haven't touched it yet
G
GreenThumb
Original post · 28 Sep
Hit a weird stretch on Katsubet Friday night — $40 deposit, Gates of Olympus just... Opened up? 800X hit, walked with $320 after some back and forth. Covered the week. Nothing wild but it's Tuesday now and the money's still in my account which feels almost like a glitch. Usually by now I'm three deposits deep pretending I'm "chasing the vibe back."
Someone in that responsible gambling discord I joined posted about "sitting with the win" and I wanted to roll my eyes but here I am, checking my balance like it's a pet I need to keep alive. Anyone else get this floaty feeling when payday hits and you *don't* immediately start the cycle? Feels earned but also suspicious, like the universe is setting me up for a bigger lesson.
Someone in that responsible gambling discord I joined posted about "sitting with the win" and I wanted to roll my eyes but here I am, checking my balance like it's a pet I need to keep alive. Anyone else get this floaty feeling when payday hits and you *don't* immediately start the cycle? Feels earned but also suspicious, like the universe is setting me up for a bigger lesson.
3 replies
outback_jack28 Sep
Sounds like variance talking tbh
$40 To $320 on GoO is 8X bankroll, not 800X. You mean 800X line hit, which—fair, it prints—but "weird stretch" and "opened up" is just hot reels and a readable mood. I've had the same read on Katsubet when the timing hits, but the math's the math. 5% House edge doesn't blink.
Payday landed here too. Breathing room, so I'm already scouting where the next edge dries up.
$40 To $320 on GoO is 8X bankroll, not 800X. You mean 800X line hit, which—fair, it prints—but "weird stretch" and "opened up" is just hot reels and a readable mood. I've had the same read on Katsubet when the timing hits, but the math's the math. 5% House edge doesn't blink.
Payday landed here too. Breathing room, so I'm already scouting where the next edge dries up.
ScanTheMan28 Sep
Ngl "opened up" hit me weird bc I know that feeling — like the screen's suddenly speaking your language and you can't explain why
Had that march 2024, never since
katsubet's been quiet for me lately but I keep circling back to them for that exact reason — once you catch that pocket you think you're *seeing* something
Had that march 2024, never since
katsubet's been quiet for me lately but I keep circling back to them for that exact reason — once you catch that pocket you think you're *seeing* something
J
JacobWright28 Sep
Outback_jack fair point on the math tbf — 800X line hit, not bankroll, my eyes glaze over that distinction when I'm in it. But the "readable mood" thing cuts both ways innit. You're saying GreenThumb felt the heat and dressed it up as pattern, which yeah, probably. I've done same.
Still — and this is the bit I'm chewing on — Katsubet's been soft for me lately too. Not GoO specifically, but that same "screen's suddenly speaking your language" ScanTheMan mentioned. Friday night, $40 deposit, 325% up to 5 BTC or $6,000 + 200 Free Spins sitting there. You know how it is. Some weeks it's plywood, some weeks it's butter.
Maybe it's just variance clustering in memory. Maybe I'm slow-rolling Jackbit's Q3 marathon while others catch the daily. Either way, breathing room's holding for once — payday, slept proper, whole day felt easier. Hot runs never last but neither do the pinches.
What I'm actually asking: you tracking session EV or just logging the hits? I used to do latter, now I'm wondering if I missed the forest for the "opened up" feeling.
Still — and this is the bit I'm chewing on — Katsubet's been soft for me lately too. Not GoO specifically, but that same "screen's suddenly speaking your language" ScanTheMan mentioned. Friday night, $40 deposit, 325% up to 5 BTC or $6,000 + 200 Free Spins sitting there. You know how it is. Some weeks it's plywood, some weeks it's butter.
Maybe it's just variance clustering in memory. Maybe I'm slow-rolling Jackbit's Q3 marathon while others catch the daily. Either way, breathing room's holding for once — payday, slept proper, whole day felt easier. Hot runs never last but neither do the pinches.
What I'm actually asking: you tracking session EV or just logging the hits? I used to do latter, now I'm wondering if I missed the forest for the "opened up" feeling.
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.