Saw that UK headline this morning about market dynamics and prospects — all very proper and white-collar — and felt this weird relief for like ten seconds. Like someone's finally paying attention to the chaos. Then remembered I'm in Miami where nobody gives a damn about any of that and laughed at myself. But it did make me think about why I've been parking more stuff at Ignition lately.
Anyway that's not why I'm here. Hit a weird one last night — 0.08 ETH on a Dead or Alive knockoff at mBit, 36x base, caught the sticky wilds in the first twenty spins. Wasn't even chasing, was just killing time while the roommate had his girl over. Pulled it to cold storage before I could talk myself into "just one more session to make it a round number" which is always where I crater.
The quiet after is worse though, right? That 45 minutes where you don't know what to do with your hands. I ended up reading that Evolution takeover rebuff story like three times, not even interested, just... Occupying.
I think the Ignition thing is because of their poker backing? Like it feels structurally different from the pure slot houses. Probably nonsense but it's the story I'm telling myself this week. Anyone else get superstitious about skin provenance when the news cycle gets heavy?
Also slept proper Friday night for once, phone actually face down, woke up and didn't check wallets til 7:45 which for me is basically noon. Whole day felt easier. Good people and a full belly steady me more than I'm comfortable admitting.
Heat tomorrow though
Anyway that's not why I'm here. Hit a weird one last night — 0.08 ETH on a Dead or Alive knockoff at mBit, 36x base, caught the sticky wilds in the first twenty spins. Wasn't even chasing, was just killing time while the roommate had his girl over. Pulled it to cold storage before I could talk myself into "just one more session to make it a round number" which is always where I crater.
The quiet after is worse though, right? That 45 minutes where you don't know what to do with your hands. I ended up reading that Evolution takeover rebuff story like three times, not even interested, just... Occupying.
I think the Ignition thing is because of their poker backing? Like it feels structurally different from the pure slot houses. Probably nonsense but it's the story I'm telling myself this week. Anyone else get superstitious about skin provenance when the news cycle gets heavy?
Also slept proper Friday night for once, phone actually face down, woke up and didn't check wallets til 7:45 which for me is basically noon. Whole day felt easier. Good people and a full belly steady me more than I'm comfortable admitting.
Heat tomorrow though