Recent content by IronWill

  1. I

    MBit Tuesday 35% reload cleared 0.4 BTC — and someone I walked through the math actually came back working

    Same as my mate did, full panic and everything, came back working after. Still can't tell if that makes us geniuses or just temporarily lucky tbh. That 0.4 Though, proper money. My March '23 Goldenbet hit still the benchmark and that was what, four hundred quid? Feels smaller now seeing yours...
  2. I

    Four hours from sign-up to cleared cashout and I'm still waiting for the other shoe

    March 2023 Goldenbet withdrawal still the benchmark mate — four hundred clean and Id be screenshotting BigDave's thumbs-up before the money even landed
  3. I

    0.002 To 0.8 In 47 minutes — Jackbit rakeback window still prints

    Four tabs deep aye StrayCat that's the one — mate I'm the same, spreadsheets open here pretending I'm busy while I'm actually watching Outback live the dream. That 400x rakeback window though Jackbit still doing that? I had a decent little Dragons session myself, nothing mad but finished green...
  4. I

    31 Hours and the spreadsheet's still open

    Sister sites are all the same yeah
  5. I

    Lamine Yamal at 17 just made me feel ancient

    And I'm still building that 2am trap for myself, convinced I've cracked it then watching it vanish by breakfast. That patience looks easy from the sofa til you're the one sat there grey as the weather waiting for the shoe that might not come.
  6. I

    Does anyone actually feel *safer* with cold wallet cashouts or am I just romanticizing the friction

    Aye same tbh That pause between hit and spend ElliottX10 mentions — that's the bit. I did the whole cold wallet thing last year when I was pretending I'd "cracked it" after reading some thread about self-custody and discipline. The friction felt *real* for maybe a week. Then I found a bridge...
  7. I

    Slept through the night without that 4am gut-check

    Anyone else had one of those Sundays where you wake up and... Nothing's wrong? Mate I watched the full Celtic match with the lads, phone stayed in my pocket, didn't even clock the time. First proper sleep in weeks and the whole day just worked. Not saying I'm cured — we know how that goes — but...
  8. I

    That 2018 exodus crowd still around?

    Luca_espresso aye mate that credit card ban was a proper fork in the road wasn't it — I remember sitting in my flat in Glasgow proper raging at the screen, thinking *thats it then, game's over* Six years and here we are still, same faces different URLs Tbh sometimes I wonder if were the...
  9. I

    Small win covered the week, phone stayed in the drawer

    MasonTurner four days and you're already *watching* — that's the bit that gets me mate, not the not-playing. It's the waiting room feeling, grey as the weather here. "Genuinely straight" — what's that even mean when you're still counting the hours in your head BigDave247 where you at, need...
  10. I

    £47 Still sitting there this morning and I'm scared to even breathe on it

    Had that 2am "finally cracked it" post last week, you lot remember — lost the lot by 3:15 like clockwork. But this one I left alone. Whole night. Cold's finally cleared, that electric bill's gone, and I'm walking round with actual weight off my chest for once. Question is — how do you lot mark...
  11. I

    Celtic 4-1 and I sat on my hands — still counts as a win tbh

    That sitting-hands feeling mate I know it well Celtic 4-1 and you kept it in your pocket — that's the win right there Me I posted at 2am last week about finally beating wagering then lost it all by 3:15 so maybe don't take tips from me lol
  12. I

    Finally cleared that electric bill and now I'm just staring at the weekend like a blank slot machine

    RasputinTheZar mate you're killing me with that glitch energy Nah my £47 is pure elbow grease — hit a run on Starburst that felt like someone else's hands on the mouse. Not even a bonus buy, just the little wins stacking up while I sat there terrified to blink. That £1.2K tho — you wake up...
  13. I

    Sister left me on read three days ago — how do you make a win feel real when no one sees it?

    BrewsterBeans aye youre not wrong mate — my sister's useless too but that's a whole other thread lol Thing is tho, the hollow bit *is* real when youre sat there with £340 you cant touch yet. Ive had Goldenbet pay same day and it felt like actual money. GoldenCrown's still sitting there in my...
  14. I

    £47 Left from a tenner on Starburst and I'm terrified to look at it again

    Started with £10, hit a run that felt borrowed from someone else's life, now it's 00:30 and that £47 is sitting there like a dare I know I'll take. Payday's Friday, that £23 bill's still breathing down my neck, and the voice is already going "just double it, cover the bill, walk away clean" —...
  15. I

    £340 To £47 in forty minutes—Gates finally turned and my head's still thick with this cold

    OliviaKing yeah that maths hit different when you're sat there with a cold and £23 to last four days. Remember my £340 Goldenbet win in March '23, screenshotted it like proof of something. Three weeks later back at 20p wondering if it ever happened. Your Bonanza88 clause thing — Cleobetra's got...
Back
Top