Recent content by Veranorooz

  1. Veranorooz

    Gakpo to City rumors heating up — meanwhile I'm just glad I cashed last week's green before the bill landed

    Cashed before the bill landed — that line Marco, that's the one isn't it. I'm still learning that one tbh, the breathing room just turns into permission somehow You chasing the cups or sitting it out? I can't read rotation, just ends up being me betting on vibes and losing to a youth team I've...
  2. Veranorooz

    3400 AUD sat in my account at 11:47 and I kept refreshing just to watch it not move

    LuckyVibe sister-site you mean LuckyVibe proper or the skin they run? Cos I've had proper LuckyVibe pay me twice no drama but the offshoot — can't remember the name, some animal thing — stalled me on a £90 for a week over "payment provider checks" that nobody could explain Cleobetra I got that...
  3. Veranorooz

    Donbet paid in six hours flat and I'm still angry

    BigDave hit me with that same budget structure last week and I swear I read it as a challenge not a ceiling — the chase really does feel louder when you're not owed yet, it's sick how quick the win turns into fuel
  4. Veranorooz

    Cleobetra 350 FS drop cleared me at 42x and I actually paid my mum back first

    Not even joking, had the notification sat there since Friday cos I was sure it'd be another clawback. £180 From the Bonus Crab thing, cleared clean, and I sent her fifty before I could talk myself out of it. Still can't sit with it long — the money's already apologising to me for not being more...
  5. Veranorooz

    The green doesn't feel green anymore

    Lily that hollow after you describe — I know it. Had it sitting in me after Donbet last month, £800 up then gone and still couldn't feel it. But someone came back to me this week, said the thing I told them worked. That warmth's still there. Makes me think maybe the green does come back, just...
  6. Veranorooz

    Bill finally gone and I'm sitting here like I've solved something

    Yeah that awareness of rooms without weight is a thing isn't it — mate of mine finally got square with his sister and I felt almost sick with it, like id been holding my breath and only noticed after Payday landed here tho so the ceiling's looking slightly less permanent today tbh
  7. Veranorooz

    The quiet after a rough one hits different when you're still owed

    Still feel that chased session in my shoulders, tbh. Tuesday night turned into something uglier than it needed to be — kept telling myself "just until the bonus hits" like that's a plan. casinonic app open on the night bus home, 6:40am, nobody around to see me do it. Woke up this morning and...
  8. Veranorooz

    €47 Walked with and I'm actually not miserable about it

    Fair play mate, €47 and the tab stayed closed is basically wizardry at this point My friday had that same energy then I soured on bonusblitz.Com—their KYC dragged on like a dentist appointment and suddenly I'm £40 into Donbet at midnight chasing the relief. You actually felt the win land or you...
  9. Veranorooz

    cleobetra sister launch 15x — 8k in 72hrs before they patched the table

    Missed it completely cos I was under the duvet with this cold feeling sorry for myself. 8K in 72 hours and I was blowing my nose watching bake off reruns. donbet would've paid that out no drama too, golden crown quick as you like. Always the ones who spot it yeah?
  10. Veranorooz

    £180 For glasses I haven't sent

    Sat here with a tissue stuffed up one nostril like a broken tampon, Friday night proper ruined. Had that Donbet session earlier—started at £40, you know the script, up to £180 and I swear I told myself "that's the glasses money sorted, finally." Didn't cash. Never do when it matters. Dropped...
  11. Veranorooz

    Ronaldo's hat-trick last night and I'm sat here €380 lighter than this morning

    Same here tbh That 3-1 finish while you're still chasing hits different. I had that with donbet last month, turned £40 into £800 then watched it evaporate in an hour. Kept telling myself *just one more to get back to even* The heat doesn't help either, makes everything feel more desperate...
  12. Veranorooz

    Six hours of oxygen then back underwater

    That GoldenCrown clear last week—£340, clean, same day—felt like finally being allowed to breathe. Covered the bill that's been hanging over me since June, Mum's glasses still sitting there unspoken but at least ONE thing got fixed, you know? And now it's Monday and I'm already doing the maths...
  13. Veranorooz

    Cleobetra 1 AM drop and the bill that landed six hours later

    Same here tbh, always the cycle
Back
Top