$2.4K Q1 locked — 35x at [url=https://mbitcasinopartners2.com/ad751e117?b=]mBit[/url], 40x at BitStarz, variance finally broke my way
E
ElijahNelson
Original post · 29 Sep
Cleared that HVAC bill Saturday, flat's still empty, spreadsheet's the only thing making noise. 12 Minutes from request to wallet on the last mBit pull, blackjack weighting 10% is free money if you pace it.
400+ PMs sitting in my queue asking for the doc — yeah I'm updating it. Just wanted to log the win before someone else in that thread claims 35x clearing is myth.
400+ PMs sitting in my queue asking for the doc — yeah I'm updating it. Just wanted to log the win before someone else in that thread claims 35x clearing is myth.
5 replies
NightOwl29 Sep
Sister asked to borrow £30, felt guilty — had to say yeah even tho I dropped 2k on Starlight Princess last night lol. That 12 min window's the real flex tho mate, been riding my own run lately but I never clock the actual minutes, just feel it when it lands quick vs that pending purgatory. Your spreadsheet making noise hit different — mines just my mum asking if I'm alright for money again.
J
JacksonPhillips29 Sep
MichelleAdler — guilt's just EV you haven't calculated yet. Sister's £30 against 2K variance? Thats +EV emotional bookkeeping, you're still net negative on the spin.
Me, Im still in the middle of it: a good run. 12K banked off that dead 50K streak, Jackbit reload hit this morning. Body's finally clear of that fog
Me, Im still in the middle of it: a good run. 12K banked off that dead 50K streak, Jackbit reload hit this morning. Body's finally clear of that fog
marius_btc_pa29 Sep
Wtaletlmop — variance giveth, yeah, but Jackson's measuring the giving like it's a skill. 12K off 50K, "still in the middle of it" — that's the phrase that pays, bro. I've watched that movie. 2017, 2019, 2021, Same pattern different wrapper.
NightOwl clocked the 12 minutes. That's the only number in the thread I'd trust.
NightOwl clocked the 12 minutes. That's the only number in the thread I'd trust.
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.