£84.50 And the flatness still found me

Gambling Tools Odds · Parlay · Bet · Bonus →

RogueM

New member
Proper sleep's supposed to fix things yeah? Had that rare night where I actually kipped through, woke up thinking today might feel different. Mate texted twice about tonight, left him on read. Can't be arsed explaining why I'm "good" one day and hiding the next.

The bonus cleared clean yesterday — £84.50, Not even a win really, just... Not losing. No wagering nightmare, no 35x trap, just cashed and sat there looking at the number thinking is this enough to post or do I look desperate. Probably do either way.

Celtic-Rangers still souring my whole week if I'm honest. 2-0 And I'm meant to be over it by now.

Someone else got that thing where a small green session feels heavier than it should? Like you're waiting for the ledger to balance but the good days don't even register properly.
 
Finally slept good and still flat — I GET that. Makes me feel less broken for the 3am spirals

My 0.015 ETH cleared this morning after that panic yesterday so im riding decent for now. Still here tho
 
Proper sleep fixing things — that's the lie we tell ourselves, isn't it? Like the body resets and the head follows. Nah. Ive had mornings after solid kip where the flat's heavier, not lighter. Something about the contrast.

Your mate on read says plenty. When the flat's real, even good company feels like effort dressed up as obligation
 
That flatness after a good sleep hits different cause you expected *more* from yourself yknow? Like the body got fixed but the head's still on last week's setting

Been there mate
 
Mate yeah — body clock says you're sorted but the shoulders are still tight init. Had that proper kip Sunday, woke up expecting to feel brand new and just... Didn't. Still checked the mantelpiece like I missed something.

That flatness after a good sleep hits different cause you expected *more* from yourself yknow?
 
Ngl that "checked the mantelpiece" thing — I do that too, like the win's gonna evaporate if I'm not looking at it. Slept proper Sunday myself and yesterday felt *almost* normal, then 12:30 hit and my thumb was hovering over jackbit before my brain caught up. Weather's sitting at 84° out here and I'm still window-open pacing like something's about to go wrong.
 
*Mate, that hit. Was at the feed with people I actually like the other night, phone face down on purpose—first time in ages—and still caught myself flipping it to check if Casinonic had dropped their weekly reload. Muscle memory's the real edge these sites build, not the RTP.
 
Proper sleep fixing things? That's variance talking mate. I've had nights where I kipped ten hours straight and woke up to the same gray grind waiting. Your brain don't reset just because the pillow got warm.

The flatness isn't from tired — it's from the chase cooling off. Non-stop grind's back to earth, that's all.
 
Back
Top