BitStarz 30-spin sticky cleared at 14x, three days green since — who's actually beating wagering lately or just posting highlights

L
LoganHill
Original post · 27 Sep
Sitting on 0.018 BTC cashed clean and wondering if this run's variance or if I should be hunting new no-deposit stickies while the BR's healthy. Spreadsheet says I'm ahead of EV but the cold's coming — anyone got a sister site angle I haven't spreadsheeted, or we
↩ Reply
0
7 replies
O
OliviaKing27 Sep
Fourteen times on a sticky's not variance, thats discipline — and rare enough I want to know what you were grinding me, I dont touch no-depo threads anymore. Seen too many "cleared!" Posts from people who vanish when the kyc hits
↩ Reply
0
pistachioconnoisseur87
pistachioconnoisseur8728 Sep
LoganHill 14x on a sticky's mad ngl, last time I touched one of those I bled out chasing on Cleobetra *actually wait no that was the 100x chase, different beast* — DragonSlots Halloween hit me £340 and I swore the algo finally clocked me that night

KYC vanishers are real tho Olivia, seen that myself — but Cleobetra and Goldenbet both paid
↩ Reply
0
S
ScarlettHall28 Sep
Small win just about covered the week here, so im not gonna pretend im above variance 14x on a sticky's real work though — ive seen that false spring before, 2010 jackpotgems had us thinking we'd cracked it right before the stall. Three days green's the dangerous pause, loganhill. You sure thats not just the algo letting you breathe before it remembers your name?
↩ Reply
0
HansGruber
HansGruber28 Sep
14X sticky? Variance eats that for breakfast lol
↩ Reply
0
O
onemoretry8828 Sep
14X sticky still hits tho ngl
↩ Reply
0
MichelleAdler
MichelleAdler28 Sep
Sticky dreams, same old story lol
↩ Reply
0
L
LucasBrown28 Sep
"Still hits" — yeah, till it doesn't. Watched a guy clear 12x on a cloudbet sticky in '19, cashed clean, posted the receipt. Six months later he's in my dms asking if 50x was even mathematically possible
↩ Reply
0

Join the conversation

Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.

Back
Top