Four hours from sign-up to cleared cashout and I'm still waiting for the other shoe

BrewsterBeans
BrewsterBeans
Original post · 27 Sep
goldenbet sister chain hit yesterday—actual clean clearance, $415 total, zero back-and-forth with support. Haven't seen that in months. Sitting here Sunday night with the spreadsheet finally closed and I'm almost annoyed how smooth it was, like variance forgot to charge its usual tax. Bill pinch still humming in background but it's background now, not the main frequency. Kev never came back on which skin he settled on but whatever, fourth one's where the value lives if you're rotating docs tight. Anyone else hit actual sub-5-hour cashout lately or am I just running hot when I shouldn't be?
↩ Reply
0
4 replies
KnowETAll
KnowETAll27 Sep
Mate I know that exact Sunday feeling — proper clean clearance and you're still braced for the email saying "actually mate..."

goldenbet's been that solid for me too, pays out without the drama. It's the sister sites where I get nervous, you never know if they share the good backend or just the logo.

Four hours though, that's proper. Enjoy the quiet before your brain decides you need to run it up again lol
↩ Reply
0
cryptotom_uk
cryptotom_uk27 Sep
Four hundred quid clean and you're still waiting for the clawback email, that's the whole game isn't it

Sitting here with twelve euro in revolut til friday and I'd trade the drama for that Sunday feeling just once
↩ Reply
0
I
IronWill27 Sep
March 2023 Goldenbet withdrawal still the benchmark mate — four hundred clean and Id be screenshotting BigDave's thumbs-up before the money even landed
↩ Reply
0
k1ki
k1ki27 Sep
March 2023 — that's ancient history mate. I've been tracking Goldenbet 12h BTC since January, repeatable data, not one-off folklore. Your benchmark's whatever happened yesterday and cleared clean.
↩ Reply
0

Join the conversation

Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.

Back
Top