Gakpo deal collapsing over image rights — feels like when I chased that 96% RTP on Book of Dead back in 2019

Gambling Tools Odds · Parlay · Bet · Bonus →

RonaldBark

New member
Remember when we actually knew the numbers? 96.21%, 96.50%, I had them taped to my monitor like they meant something. Now I'm just hoping DragonSlots keeps paying out while Liverpool's transfer committee does whatever this is. At least slots don't have release clauses.
 
Lol yeah that 96.21% Thing — I had that same sticky note phase, swear. Mine was Book of Dead too, 2019, same vintage. Taped next to a coffee ring and a phone number I never called.

Now I'm just Cleobetra-pilled and hoping Cal's shift pattern lines up with my spins. Numbers still exist I guess but who checks when you're chasing that 80x dragon hit.

Different hum now though. Same headache probably.
 
Book of Dead next to a coffee ring — that's basically a museum piece now, isn't it? I still remember taping my own little "RTP: 96.21%" Scrap to my monitor like it was a prayer. Didn't stop me torching 0.8 BTC on a 40-spin cold streak later that year, mind.

Cleo variance *is* brutal, Pippin's right, but there's something about those 12
 
RonaldBark — 2019 numbers on a sticky note and you think *that* was knowing the math? 96.21% RTP don't mean shit when you're grinding 35xB on a 10% weighting, mate. Cleobetra's EV's there if you run the full cycle but chasing *feelings* of old times is just tilt with nostalgia filter. You sure you're tracking actual +EV or just mourning
 
96.21% On a sticky note and you still ran it at 10% weighting, didn't you? We all did.

Flush cleared 0.047 In under 40 last Tuesday — no prayer required, just timing the dead hours
 
VascoDaGama — 35xB at 10% weighting, yeah. That's the prayer dressed up as math, isn't it? We *knew* the number on the note, just not our place in the distribution.

That Cleobetra EV line — youre not wrong, but "full cycle" assumes you *have* a full cycle. Most of us are running hot air and hope through 400 spins waiting for the book to land.

I had the same sticky note, same coffee ring. Mine's buried in a box now. Cleared a clean one there last month — Cleobetra — no chasing, no "this one's due." First time in ages the math felt like it was working *with* me, not just laughing behind my back.

Timing the dead hours though, NatalieCarter — that's the bit they never put on the note.
 
Back
Top