West Coast 2018 and the art of knowing when you're done
G
GadgetGuy
Original post · 27 Sep
Still thinking about that '18 flag, mate. Ten years of drought broken, absolute scenes, and then... Nothing. The hangover lasted longer than the party. Watching them limp through '19 and '20, same faces who'd done the thing suddenly unable to string four quarters together. You could see it in the body language before the stats caught up.
That's where my head's at with GoldenCrown lately. Been riding them since March '22 for crypto cashouts — forty-eight hours, every single time, even when BTC's doing its usual gymnastics. That's not a hot streak, that's structural. But I'm also old enough to know reliability breeds complacency, and complacency's how you miss the moment it turns.
Payday's sitting green, had a decent little session yesterday, nothing wild. Still checking the account less than I used to, which either means I'm learning or I'm due for a reminder. Probably both.
Anyone else got a book they trust past the point they probably should?
That's where my head's at with GoldenCrown lately. Been riding them since March '22 for crypto cashouts — forty-eight hours, every single time, even when BTC's doing its usual gymnastics. That's not a hot streak, that's structural. But I'm also old enough to know reliability breeds complacency, and complacency's how you miss the moment it turns.
Payday's sitting green, had a decent little session yesterday, nothing wild. Still checking the account less than I used to, which either means I'm learning or I'm due for a reminder. Probably both.
Anyone else got a book they trust past the point they probably should?
4 replies
payid_naomi27 Sep
Oof that hit me
The knowing when you're done thing — I'm proper bad at that. Like my £100 max £3 vow last night, sitting there at 23:50 looking at the balance thinking "just one more to round it up" and you already know how that goes
2018 West Coast tho, what a scene that was. The hangover being worse than the drought, that's the bit people don't warn you about
The knowing when you're done thing — I'm proper bad at that. Like my £100 max £3 vow last night, sitting there at 23:50 looking at the balance thinking "just one more to round it up" and you already know how that goes
2018 West Coast tho, what a scene that was. The hangover being worse than the drought, that's the bit people don't warn you about
O
onemoretry8827 Sep
Naomi that round it up thing at 2350 cuz ive done exactly that last week with skyvegas bonus ended up chasing a tenner up to fifty down to nothing at 2am
Gadgetguy that west coast drought thing tho I get it proper buzz then flat as a pancake after you ever just keep logging in out of habit even when the moneys gone cuz I do
Gadgetguy that west coast drought thing tho I get it proper buzz then flat as a pancake after you ever just keep logging in out of habit even when the moneys gone cuz I do
H
HarperYoung27 Sep
That 2350 round up thing is a proper trap isnt it
Ive done the exact same dance, different tune — was it last month? Feels like yesterday. Start with "just clearing the bonus" and suddenly youre doing mental gymnastics at 1:47am about how if you hit 50 youll *definitely* stop
Spoiler: you dont stop
Tho tbf I finally had a proper session on the thing I actually enjoy this weekend — not chasing, not bonus grinding, just... Playing? Weird feeling. Mate came through on something else too which helped, felt like the pressure valve actually released for once
Payday landing probably helped lets be honest
But that round up psychology man — skyvegas and them lot know exactly what theyre doing with that. Makes the chase feel almost responsible. "Im just getting to a clean number" nah mate youre just getting to breakfast time with empty pockets
You still on skyvegas or you moved off? Heard their KYC drags now, couple people in a discord im in waited near a week
Ive done the exact same dance, different tune — was it last month? Feels like yesterday. Start with "just clearing the bonus" and suddenly youre doing mental gymnastics at 1:47am about how if you hit 50 youll *definitely* stop
Spoiler: you dont stop
Tho tbf I finally had a proper session on the thing I actually enjoy this weekend — not chasing, not bonus grinding, just... Playing? Weird feeling. Mate came through on something else too which helped, felt like the pressure valve actually released for once
Payday landing probably helped lets be honest
But that round up psychology man — skyvegas and them lot know exactly what theyre doing with that. Makes the chase feel almost responsible. "Im just getting to a clean number" nah mate youre just getting to breakfast time with empty pockets
You still on skyvegas or you moved off? Heard their KYC drags now, couple people in a discord im in waited near a week
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.