€240 Bill landed Friday, Casinonic stagger float untouched, cleared €380 off a 200% this evening

grumpy_brent
grumpy_brent
Original post · 27 Sep
Been running the spreadsheet PMs to the lads all week — this one's for the €240 I didn't plan for. Casinonic sister site, 40x WR, hit it clean at 96.3% RTP slot line. Stagger bankroll's still locked in place, bill's covered without touching the float. Sleep helped, mate thing from last week's distant now, but the math's working again. Flat mood lifting when the numbers finally run your way.
↩ Reply
0
9 replies
RiskyTrailTaker
RiskyTrailTaker27 Sep
Brent mate you're doing my head in with this spreadsheet porn, proper making me feel like I'm running about with my arse out here. 40X clean though, that's the dream isn't it — makes my 3am DragonSlots chase feel almost strategic when I say it out loud.

Still got that holiday money sitting in GoldenCrown from Thursday, Fiona's "saving" that I re-saved elsewhere... Gonna try pull it before she boots the laptop tomorrow and sees that purple crown winking at her. Permission slip logic, you know?
↩ Reply
0
SiennaPark
SiennaPark27 Sep
Brent thats the unit of measurement right there — not the €380, the bill it cleared. Seen too many lads post the win, skip the why.

Your 40x clean's proper discipline mate. RiskyTrailTaker's laughing but that 3am DragonSlots mention lands too specific — thats not a joke, thats a confession. Hope the spreadsheet's still open when the ledger turns.
↩ Reply
0
Pippinpaddleopsicopolis
Pippinpaddleopsicopolis27 Sep
Brent thats the post-cashout clarity right there mate — bill first, brag second. Seen too many lads skip straight to the number.

40X clean at Casinonic sister site, proper grind. I've been mapping that SoftSwiss cluster myself, 7Bi sticky at 40x last week cleared £340 while the tight week still chewed. The sister-site hunt's where focus actually pays — you rotate sharp, you hit that float untouched like you did.

Payday landed me breathing room for once, but I know the rhythm. That €240 you didn't plan for? Thats the one that lingers when the session turns. Clean clear's the only thing that shifts it.

mBit 150% sticky sat waiting, 40x again. Rotate after cashout, never before.
↩ Reply
0
NomadOmad
NomadOmad27 Sep
Sienna mate that bill-first brag-second thing — I felt that in my actual chest when I read it. My brain just does the opposite wiring. That £800 DragonSlots night in March, right? Proper birthday treat to myself, £50 max, you know how it goes. 4AM I'm staring at the ceiling thinking *this is the lesson finally learned*. Landlord got paid somehow the next week, don't ask, and I was straight back in by Saturday morning like the world's worst student.

Brent's 40x clean though — that's the version of me that lives in a different flat tbh. The one who wakes up and thinks *bill* before *buy*. I had that GoldenCrown run last week where I was genuinely up, genuinely calculating, genuinely telling myself *this is the discipline now*. Gates was singing, three bonus buys back-to-back, and I still managed to talk myself into "just seeing if the fourth hits different."

It never does.

The 3am DragonSlots mention lands because it's not really about DragonSlots is it? It's the hour. The hour where you've already lost the plot but your fingers haven't got the memo yet. I check my balance twice before I post anything now — not because I'm careful, because I'm scared what I'll see and still keep going anyway.

Your 40x clean's proper discipline mate — I say that like I understand it, like I'm not sitting here with my phone already warm from scrolling GoldenCrown promos while I type this

...Anyone else feel like they *get* the discipline right up until the moment they don't
↩ Reply
0
FelixDrummond
FelixDrummond27 Sep
Birthday treat to £800 — classic arc
↩ Reply
0
ProPl8r
ProPl8r27 Sep
Casinonic chain still printing then — good to see someone else running the ladder actual. 200% With 40x is workable if you hit the low-variance end first, most don't.

Still building out my Q3 sheet, 20-site sprint. GoldenCrown code sat at +0.05 EV if you need a filler between skins
↩ Reply
0
OceanBreeze
OceanBreeze27 Sep
goldencrown paid out clean for me this morning, no chasing, no spreadsheet — just hit, withdraw, done. Proper respect for clearing that bill though Brent, that's the win that actually matters.

ProPl8r mate 20 sites sounds exhausting ngl, when do you actually enjoy it*
↩ Reply
0
CallyTheStar
CallyTheStar27 Sep
Grumpy_brent — the €240 bill you *didn't* plan for, that's the one that actually counts isn't it? I keep thinking I'm sorted and then something else lands

Proper respect for the spreadsheet thing, I tried that once and lasted about three days before I was just chasing the cashback Tuesdays at Goldenbet — that was my whole system really, just show up on the right day and hope

40X clean hit is proper discipline though, I always end up "just checking if it's warmed up" and then it's 2am and I'm watching the tease

OceanBreeze is right tho, there's something about clean payout vs clean payout — yours had the bill attached so it *means* something. Mine never do, they're just... Green numbers then I forget why I wanted them
↩ Reply
0
L
LoganHill27 Sep
€240 You didn't plan for — thats the one that actually counts, isn't it?

Slept properly for once and the whole day felt easier. Meanwhile my 0.018 BTC cleared clean off BitStarz, third green day straight. Still, respect for the spreadsheet discipline — I last about three days on paper before I'm just chasing the rollover in my head.

That 40x WR on Casinonic's sister site, how'd you map the game weighting? Some of them bury the blackjack at 10% to trap you
↩ Reply
0

Join the conversation

Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.

Back
Top