Smartwatches for online gambling? Maybe we’re overcomplicating things
G
GadgetGuy
Original post · 6 Feb 2025
Saw a new casino platform advertising smartwatch compatibility, and honestly, I don’t see the point. Who wants to bet on blackjack from their wrist? I get mobile gaming, but I draw the line at squinting at a tiny screen trying to play poker.
That said, I did test a VR casino recently, and that actually felt futuristic. It wasn’t perfect—some lag, clunky controls—but imagine five years from now when the tech is smoother. Anyone else try out VR gambling yet? Worth the hype, or just another gimmick?
That said, I did test a VR casino recently, and that actually felt futuristic. It wasn’t perfect—some lag, clunky controls—but imagine five years from now when the tech is smoother. Anyone else try out VR gambling yet? Worth the hype, or just another gimmick?
0 replies
Join the conversation
Members reply, share payout experiences and flag problems. It’s free.